Friday, February 13, 2009

A Big Night Last Night

So last night I hit revered with both the Ebon Blade and Sons of Hodir.

I got the SoH first and still needed a heroic to get through the rest of the rep for EB. Wouldn't you know I was in H UK with a bunch of guys from an allied guild of ours and my leg plates finally dropped. I was so excited. Then I saw someone rolling against and thought it said they won the roll. So I said grats to them as I should and was happy someone else got the huge upgrade. Funny thing when they said, "but you won". I looked and realized my mistake and was over the moon.

So today when I get home and do the SoH dailies and search for a heroic I'll be that much better. New shoulders from SoH, New Sword in my offhand from the EB and new legs.

Am very curious what my DPS numbers should be like tonight. Hopefully I can run 8 heroics over the weekend and Monday so I can get new EB boots by the time I go raiding on Tuesday in Naxx. Also the 8 heroics should put me very close to my mirror trinket which would be super cool before the raid. So that's where you'll find me all weekend. Farming Heroics.

No comments: