Monday, June 1, 2009

Been a While, Yet Again...

So today is June 1st. I am just now getting around to making another post. Life has been very busy lately. Roofing on the weekends for my grandmother, reading about C VanDerBilt, and playing what WoW I can in between RL commitments.

Caldmint is continuing to grow up. My tanking suit and better yet tanking abilities are growing. The PVP set is growing although slowly. Am still 2 WG marks short of my next trinket. I am 2 Emblems of Valor away from a major upgrade at ring. And I am debating between the T7 chest dps or the plate tanking belt for emblems of heroism.

The Rep Grind is going fairly well. I am 1 instance away from getting revered with the Kirin Tor. I am putting on hold the Argent Crusade run to get this as it will effect my repair bills in a good way. They will be the last of the main six from WotLK to get to Revered.

Since my last update I did exalt both EB and SoH. It has made me quite happy to get up to 15 overall Exalted factions. I know I am quite behind the normal player in this still but I'm working more and more each week hoping to make the growing list.

The recent week has also seem my involvement in both my first exploration of Ulduar and also some more activity in 25 man runs in both VoA and OS. Sadly I was unable to make the guild run in Naxx 25, but am feeling fairly assured that I will be able to go this week.

Tonight will see me cleaning up odds and ends. I have to do the cooking daily as I want to amass northern spices as well as a few others to pile on gold from the weekend's spending spree.

No comments: