Friday, February 13, 2009

BernieVonFoz(ziewig)

I've been spending some off time leveling a druid. So far just playing feral as it seems to most resemble the warrior skills I have. My true goal is to make him duel spec between Moonkin and Resto so I can learn the art of healing.

I must admit I do not like playing a night elf though. I don't enjoy their opening starting area and the whole nature aspect of it. But for leveling so far its been much nicer than the warrior where I often had to do quests at level or below (quest level less than toon level) I find I am doing almost all quests while red and orange with the druid. The healing is just super for uptime. That and I truly don't mind dieing here and there. It is just money in a game after all.

So I am hopefully going to be hitting level 80 with my druid by November of this year. He's 17 right now with 150% rest. This should be one of my last weekends spent fully on Caldmint and soon Bernie can grow into the bear he is. After all....

If you're gonna be a bear, be a grizzly!

No comments: