Thursday, April 23, 2009

Back on the Rep Grind and a Revive

So yesterday had me doing very little in WoW. I basically ran Caldmint through half of the Ebon Blade dailies. I am about half way through revered right now so am slowly approaching the end of the grind with them. Yes I am still champing them even though I am so close so it'll end sooner than later.

After that and some bank/mail cleaning I was off to a little questing with BernieVonFoz. Bernie has been a whole new game for me. I still have to do the same old same old quests, but playing as a feral druid mostly in cat form has been wonderful. Adding fun to a game that was losing it for me.

I also did my first ever revive of another toon. Another druid many levels lower pulled too many mobs and went down before I could heal. So after I cleared out the area I ran over and did a revive and HoT.

Today may not be a big WoW day for me. Big things happening at home. But if I can get on, I plan on running others through some power leveling. The same old same old quests do get old.

No comments: