Friday, April 24, 2009

Leveling Multiple Toons

So I am leveling 3 toons right now. Mostly with power leveling methods as I really am not feeling the same quests over and over. Of course I've made a major mistake.

I have a set of BOA shoulders. But I keep forgetting to mail them around my toons as I level. So only 1 is really getting the benefit. Luckily he is also the one with the most rest for this weekend as I blanked out the rest on the other two last night. But its frustrating to realize I've made it harder than it had to be.

So yes. All three leveled yesterday. Bernie got his out in the mountains of Redridge while the other two had guildie help in the Stocks.

I'm trying to make tracks to get Bernie to 80 before I get married later this year. We'll see if I can do it but it basically means doing a level every 3 days. And of course rest will only cover 45% of a level in that time period. So quests will come into account more and more.

On a side note, I highly recommend checking out the YouTube, "Who's the Tank"

Enjoy.

No comments: