Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Back in the Outlands

Last night we ran Shattered Halls on Normal. We had planned to run heroics, but were able to bring along a guildie who was level 70 still and needed about 1000 rep to get to honored for the heroic key.

The run was good. We did let the 70 die once, but that happens. Only 4 of us were on the run.

This morning I was able to raise up my tailoring a bit on one of my alts. Am up to 190 but coming up against level issues.

Bernie was able to do some grinding last night. He made the trek below 120% rest so if I dont get on him for a couple days it won't be a bad thing.

Not a lot going on as I am still trying to get Caldmint's reps in order. Will probably do the full daily for KoEB this week and also a couple instances. Only 7000 points to go, but it does seem to drag. Need to get back on the SoH dailies as well. As you can see, it seems to really build in the amount of time needed for playing.

No comments: