Tuesday, April 28, 2009

PVP Mondays and More

In our guild we run PVP on Monday evenings. Luckily for me they start fairly early at 5pm server. This helps me get in a little more than normal with those late starting everything else.

We only got three BGs in and then a quick loss in WG on defense. Out of it I managed with no quests, 4500 honor. It will help in the coming grind for better gear. I really feel like I've missed out by not playing for a couple months, but it was so worth it.

Tonight I am hoping to get some Bernie time in because he is back at 150% rest. Which really just wastes rest from that point. Luckily for me with the shoulders that 150% can go to zero very quickly.

That and I've got rep on my mind. I really want to spend about 10 hours one night grinding reps in Outlands instead of sleeping. Too bad this doesn't work out for me. I am into revered right now with both Honor Hold and Cenarian Expedition and would like to finish them up running heroics. With a group of 5 people you can run all 3 of each faction in an hour a piece. Two hours, about 8000 rep for each per day. Assuming the heroics in outlands still have a timer.

Having only 13 Exalted right now without another one very near (ie, tonight) is hard. I get more feeling of achievement from Exalted reps than I do from the achievements they give in the game. Many of which are a complete waste of time in my mind.

We'll see how tonight goes. But Bernie is my priority today.

No comments: