Thursday, September 18, 2008

Always a Silver Lining?

I am back in the office still not feeling well after a day of being home sick. One of those fun days were you're running for a bathroom every 30-60 minutes not sure which way it wants to go.

But it was a nice lesson in the silver lining theory. I was able to play much more wow yesterday before noon than I usually do all week when working in the office. As such I was able to do that wonderful thing called Ding days before I thought I'd be able to. I'm still not 70 and am really hoping to soon, but I know it'll come in time and probably before the expansion makes 70 worthless.

So it was on this day when I was feeling so so bad that I was able to make something good of it and continue my quest down that all powerful warrior's road.

No comments: