Friday, September 26, 2008

My Last Break in Play before My First 70

Well I am back at work now after going home to play WoW on my lunch hour. This is really a very common practice for me. It helps me play more WoW. It helps me stay focused at work by taking a real break during the day, of which I wouldn't be paid for anyway. And most of all it helps me reduce girlfriend agro in that I play less when she's around because I played some when she wasn't.

And so it is with great fanfare that I sit here now and proclaim to the world that CalDMint is currently at 87.5% into level 69 leaving only 2.5 boxes to go to level. My questing in the past day or so has been in Netherstorm doing Area 52 quests. One of my guildies told me that the quests here are in his opinion the fastest way to level from 68 on. So I started late but the xp rate including turn ins has gotten as high as 135,000 xp/hour.

I am very excited that in another 2 hours I will once again be infront of my computer and about an hour or so later I will DING once more.

So please excuse the bluntness of this but YAY ME!

No comments: