Tuesday, September 30, 2008

New Armor

When I was grinding honor and marks at 59 and 60 I was able to save up and get the S2 2H sword and also the s2 legs. But I grew tired of constant AV and decided to level before going further.

Well last night I finally got my next piece. The S2 Chest. It took grinding for 6008 honor yesterday, a personal daily best. But I finally have a couple pieces and FINALLY got rid of the Battlemaster's Breastplate that I had since those grinding honor days at 59 and 60.

Over the next couple weeks before the expansion comes out I will alternate between grinding gold and grinding honor to get the other pieces. Sadly it's too late for me to get enough arena points to get the s4 gloves but I am moving along and hopefully will be mostly s2 geared at least.

No comments: